POLAR EXPRESS TRAIN EXPERIENCE
Friday 19th of November
Depart Teesside around 4.30-5pm (after school)
IT’S SO MUCH FUN WHEN CHRISTMAS COMES TO TOWN
Join us as we take you to experience the Polar Express. Immerse yourself and your family in the Polar Express movie experience on a real steam engine train! Words can’t describe this magical experience so please scroll down to the bottom of this page to see the video!
You will get to meet the characters from the film including the conductor, the singing chefs, the hobo and of course the main man himself Father Christmas. You and your family, hopefully dressed in PJs, will experience a fun filled theatrical adventure as you make your way to the North Pole.
Throughout your journey you may tangle with the caribou and other magical happenings, as you have the original story of THE POLAR EXPRESS™ told to you by the singing Chefs. Don’t forget to have a bite of your cookie and authentic hot chocolate before arriving at the North Pole to meet Santa Claus.
Santa will join you on board and, if you are on the nice list, hand you your first gift of Christmas, a Silver Sleigh Bell just as in the motion picture we all love.
Once you arrive back at the station your journey is not at its end. Next you can write a letter to Santa, check if you are on the naughty and nice list and buy a little souvenir of your experience. THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Yorkshire at Wensleydale Railway is truly the best Christmas experience in Yorkshire if not the UK.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Return Transport to the Polar Express experience on one of our executive coaches. We will ensure the magic begins here with plenty of Christmas music and festive spirit.
- 1 x Standard Ticket for the Polar Express experience which includes:
- A Silver Sleigh Bell from Santa – the first gift of Christmas.
- A freshly baked cookie and hot chocolate.
PRICE (Return Transport & Standard Ticket on the Polar Express):
- Adult (18+) – £49
- Child (2-17) – £43
- Baby* (Under 2) – £15
A non refundable or transferable deposit of £15 per person is available for this trip with full payment due by the 24th of September 2021.
* Babies will receive a seat for a car seat on the coach however they will be required to sit on an adults lap on the train journey.