LION KING & MANCHESTER
2-3rd December 2022
Join us for a 2 day trip to Manchester to enjoy everything it has to offer whilst also enjoying the award winning musical ‘The Lion King’.
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney’s multi award-winning musical is a unique theatrical experience that you will remember forever. At its heart is the powerful story of Simba and his epic adventure to his destined role as King of the Pridelands.
- Arrive in Manchester 12pm & store luggage at centrally located hotel
- Gain access to room from 4pm
- Enjoy a 3 course evening meal
- Watch the 7.30pm performance of ‘The Lion King’ from Grand Tier Seating.
- Enjoy a second day in the city or visit let us take you to the Trafford Centre for some Christmas shopping.
- Return home between 5-6pm (depending your location)
- Adult (12+) – £135
- Child (3-11) – £110
- Single Room Supplement – £30
- Family (2 adults, 2 children, 1 room) – £450
*We do not recommend taking children under 3 to the theatre due to loud music and length of performance.
Deposits of £35 per person available with full payment due 6 weeks before departure.