LEGOLAND Windsor Summer 2022
7th-8th August 2022
Departing Middlesbrough, Stockton, Billingham and Hartlepool
Get ready to enter a world like you’ve never seen before, ONLY at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort in 2022. LEGO® MYTHICA: World of Mythical Creatures is a parallel world where LEGO® creatures come to life before your eyes. Featuring 3 incredible rides, including the UK’s first Flying Theatre ride.
Whether you are earning your very first driving licence behind the wheel of a LEGO® car at the LEGO® City Driving School, riding a Dragon through a medieval castle on The Dragon roller coaster or exploring secrets of the ocean in a submarine in LEGO® City Deep Sea Adventure, you’re sure to build awesome family memories!
Don’t miss Miniland, where Master Builders will be amazed at the famous landmarks from around the world, built with over 40 million LEGO® bricks. With over 55 rides, live shows and attractions.
- Depart Teesside between 6-7am.
- Arrive approx 12.30pm (45 min service station stop on way).
- Leave at close of park.
- Arrive at LEGOLAND at 9.30am and depart at 5pm.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Return transport to LEGOLAND Windsor.
- Bed & Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express.
- 2 days entry to LEGOLAND Windsor.
- Designated Host throughout to assist you with your family needs.
- Teen/Adult (13+) – £130
- Child (3-12) –£120
- Baby/Toddler (2 and under) – £60
- Family (2 adults, 2 children, 1 room) – £470
Non refundable deposit of £30 per person available with full payment due 1 month before departure.
Single room supplement of £25 applies for single occupancy of any room. Please message us for this option.