Sunday 13th December
Departing Middlesbrough, Stockton, Billingham and Hartlepool
The Forbidden Corner is a unique labyrinth of tunnels, chambers, follies and surprises created within a four acre garden in the heart of Tupgill Park and the Yorkshire Dales. A tourist visitor attraction unlike anywhere that you have been before, ideal for the adventurers and those young at heart!
The temple of the underworld, the eye of the needle, a huge pyramid made of translucent glass, paths and passages that lead nowhere, extraordinary statues – at every turn there are decisions to make and tricks to avoid. This is a day out with a difference which will challenge and delight adults and children of all ages.
During this Christmas Event children will get the opportunity to meet Santa in his very secret grotto and if they are on the good list they will receive a small present too.
- Adult (16+) – £37
- Child (4-15) – £32 (gift included)
- Baby/Toddler (3 and under) – £25 (with gift from Santa)
- Baby/Toddler (3 and under) – £20 (without gift from Santa)
- Hartlepool 7.45am (Church Street – Bus layby near church)
- Billingham 8.05am (Billingham Forum Bus Stop)
- Stockton 8.25am (Swallow Hotel)
- Middlesbrough 8.40am (BBC Tees)
Please add all ticket types and quantity to cart individually (Adult, Child, Toddler) then click cart at top right (shopping trolley) to pay .