Sunday 26th July
Departing Middlesbrough, Stockton, Billingham and Hartlepool
The Forbidden Corner is a unique labyrinth of tunnels, chambers, follies and surprises created within a four acre garden in the heart of Tupgill Park and the Yorkshire Dales. A tourist visitor attraction unlike anywhere that you have been before, ideal for the adventurers and those young at heart!
The temple of the underworld, the eye of the needle, a huge pyramid made of translucent glass, paths and passages that lead nowhere, extraordinary statues – at every turn there are decisions to make and tricks to avoid. This is a day out with a difference which will challenge and delight adults and children of all ages.
- Family Ticket (2 adults, 2 children) – £110
- Adult (16+) – £29.99
- Child (4-15) – £28
- Baby/Toddler (3 and under) – £14
- Hartlepool 08.45am (Church Street – Bus layby near church)
- Billingham 09.05am (Billingham Forum Bus Stop)
- Stockton 9.25am (Swallow Hotel)
- Middlesbrough 9.40am (BBC Tees)
Please add all ticket types and quantity to cart individually (Adult, Child, Toddler) then click cart at top right (shopping trolley) to pay .