FORBIDDEN CORNER APRIL HALF TERM
Saturday 23rd April 2022
Departing Middlesbrough, Stockton, Billingham and Hartlepool.
Explore the Forbidden Corner during the April Half Term.
The Forbidden Corner is a unique labyrinth of tunnels, chambers, follies and surprises created within a four acre garden in the heart of Tupgill Park and the Yorkshire Dales. A tourist visitor attraction unlike anywhere that you have been before, ideal for the adventurers and those young at heart!
PRICE (Transport Throughout & Entry):
- Adult (16+) – £35
- Child (4-15) – £29
- Baby/Toddler (3 and under) – £15
- Hartlepool 08.45am (Church Street – Bus layby near church)
- Billingham 09.05am (Billingham Forum Bus Stop)
- Stockton 9.25am (Swallow Hotel)
- Middlesbrough 9.40am (BBC Tees)
- Arrive at 11.00am
- Depart 4pm