Thursday 29th July to Monday 2nd August 2021.
Explore the Wonder of the Parks
• Disneyland® Park
From pirates and princesses to outer space and the Wild West – and so much more! With five exciting lands to explore, there’s adventures for the whole family at Disneyland® Park.
Take a stroll down Main Street U.S.A.® and soak up the spectacular view of Sleeping Beauty Castle. Head west in Frontierland and straight up to the stars in Discoveryland. Plus, fairy-tales come to life in Fantasyland and there’s swashbuckling to be had in Adventureland – what’re you waiting for?
• Walt Disney Studios® Park
Lights, camera, action! Filled with four thrilling zones to explore, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped straight onto a film set at Walt Disney Studios® Park.
Stride into the spotlight in Front Lot and prepare for dizzying drops in Production Courtyard. Adventure with some of your favourite animated Characters in Toon Studio and get a glimpse behind the magic in Backlot. With so many things to see and do, we hope you’re ready for your close-up!
Day 1 – Depart Teesside for Disneyland® Paris.
Day 2 – Arrive at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe before park opening.
Day 3 – Free time at Disneyland® Paris
Day 4 – Depart Disneyland® Paris around 8pm
Day 5 – Return to Teesside
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Return overnight coach transport to Disneyland® Paris.
- 2 nights accommodation at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe (Room only basis).
- 3 Days, Park Hopper entry passes.
- Meal plans can be added at an extra cost and must be purchased for all individuals residing in a room. Please message us for further details and prices.
PRICE (*see criteria below prices):
- 2 Adults. 2 Children – £1200 (£300 each)
- 2 Adults, 1 Child – £1040 (£346 each)
- 2 Adults – £750 (£375 each)
- 1 Adult, 1 Child – £750 (£375 each)
- 1 Adult, 2 Children – £1000 (£333 each)
- 1 Adult 3 Children – £1170 (£292 each)
- Children aged 2 and under are charged at £125
*Children are classed as 3-11 years old, adults 12+.
**Maximum room size 4 people.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT TERMS: