Wednesday 4th August 2021
Chester Zoo is the UK’s number one zoo. With 1.6 million visitors every year, 20,000 wild and wonderful animals and 500 exotic and endangered species there is so much to see and do. With 125 acres to explore, wander around the amazing animal exhibits including the Realm of the Red Ape, Tsavo Black Rhino reserve, the impressive Asian Elephant house, Fruit Bat Forest and the Islands at Chester Zoo.
Transport & Entry to Chester Zoo (JUST 2 SEATS LEFT):
- Adult £49.50 (18+)
- Child £44 (between 3-17 years old)
- Toddler £25 (2 and under)
Pickups in Hartlepool, Stockton, Billingham and Middlesbrough.
- Hartlepool 7am (Church Street, Outside Art Gallery)
- Billingham 7.20am (Forum Bus Stop)
- Stockton 7.35am (Swallow Hotel)
- Middlesbrough 7.50am (BBC Tees, Newport Road)
Arrive @ 11am (approx)
Depart @ close of zoo