Saturday 3rd September 2022
Chester Zoo is the UK’s number one zoo. With 1.6 million visitors every year, 20,000 wild and wonderful animals and 500 exotic and endangered species there is so much to see and do. With 125 acres to explore, wander around the amazing animal exhibits including the Realm of the Red Ape, Tsavo Black Rhino reserve, the impressive Asian Elephant house, Fruit Bat Forest and the Islands at Chester Zoo.
Transport & Entry to Chester Zoo May Half Term:
- Adult £51 (18+)
- Child £46 (between 3-17 years old)
- Toddler £25 (2 and under)
Deposit of £15 per person available for this trip with full payment due 2 weeks before departure. Deposits are non refundable or transferable if the trip is cancelled by the passenger.
Pickups in Hartlepool, Stockton, Billingham and Middlesbrough.
- Hartlepool 7am (Church Street, Outside Art Gallery)
- Billingham 7.20am (Forum Bus Stop)
- Stockton 7.35am (Swallow Hotel)
- Middlesbrough 7.50am (BBC Tees, Newport Road)
Arrive @ 11am (approx)
Depart @ 5pm-6pm.