BLACKPOOL AIR SHOW 2022 BY COACH
Friday 12th to Sunday 14th August 2022
Departing Stockton, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool & Billingham.
Enjoy everthing Blackpool has to offer including the Blackpool Air Show (13-14th August). Find more details of the FREE Blackpool air show by clicking HERE.
- Arrive at 2pm (1 hour stop on way)
- Free Time in Blackpool to enjoy the many attractions such as Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool Tower, Blackpool Tower Circus, Sealife Centre, Blackpool Zoo, Sandcastle Water Park and Blackpool Dungeons. ENTRY TO THESE ATTRACTIONS NOT INCLUDED.
- Blackpool Air Show is a free event and will be running on the sea front on the 13-14th August 2022.
- Depart at 5.30pm
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Family Friendly transport to and from Blackpool.
- Centrally located hotel situated next to Blackpool Tower.
- 2 nights bed and breakfast.
- 3 days to enjoy in Blackpool (see timings above).
- Teen/Adult (16+) – £129
- Child (3-15) – £90
- Baby/Toddler (Under 3) – £55 (Seat on coach allocated for car seat).
Please note images used on this page are to demonstrate the attractions available at Blackpool. Entry to these attractions are not included in the price.