Experience amazing sights, sounds, smells and delicious tastes as the past comes to life. Beamish is unique – their objects aren’t locked away in glass cases, this is hands-on history! Step into the past and explore our 350 acre site, as Beamish tells the story of the people of North East England in the 1820s, 1900s and 1940s. Taste traditional food from a coal-fired range, hop on board a tram or steam train, play schoolyard games together and pop into the Co-op shops.
- Baby/Toddler (4 or younger) = £14
- Child (5 – 16 years old) = £22
- Adult (17+) = £27
- Senior (60+) = £26
TRANSPORT ONLY (5+) – £18 (if you have annual pass or wish to purchase one)
Non refundable deposits available at £12 per person with full payment due two weeks before departure.
- Leave Stockton 8.25am (Swallow Hotel)
- Leave Middlesbrough 8.40am (BBC Tees)
- Leave Billingham 9am (Forum)
- Leave Hartlepool 9.15am (Art Gallery Bus Stop, Church Street)
- Arrive @ 10 am (approx)
- Depart @ 5pm (or at close of museum if earlier, closing times still tbc)
Please add all ticket types and quantity to cart individually (Adult, Child, Toddler) then click cart at top right (shopping trolley) to pay .