ALTON TOWERS SCAREFEST BY COACH
2 DAY BREAK
Friday 29th to Saturday 30th October
Departing Middlesbrough, Billingham, Hartlepool and Stockton
Are you ready to join us at this year’s terrifyingly fantastic Scarefest event with spooks, frights and thrills for everyone? This unmissable event takes place on selected dates in October/November when the Alton Towers becomes home to Halloween. Open until late you will enjoy your favourite rides in the dark!
Theme park will be open till late.
See our VLOG below to see the event in 2020.
*Further details will be provided on the event once finalised by Alton Towers.
- Stockton (Old Swallow Hotel) – 8.15am
- Middlesbrough (BBC Tees) – 8.30am
- Hartlepool (Church Square) 9am
- Arrive 12.15pm (dependent on traffic)
- Depart 9pm
- Arrive Alton Towers 11.30am
- Depart Alton Towers at 8.30pm
Prices include transport, bed and breakfast at Holiday Inn Express (Derby Pride Park), and theme park entry for 2 days.
- Adult (12+) – £125
- Child (3-11) – £110
- Baby/Toddler (2 and under) – £45
- FAMILY TICKET – £400 (2 adults, 2 children, 1 room).
Deposit of £40 per person available with full payment due one month before departure. Deposits are non refundable or transferable.
All of our coaches are family friendly with toilet, entertainment and colouring packs on board for children.
Images credit to Merlin Entertainment. Images are from previous events and may differ in 2021.