2 DAY BREAK
Friday 27th to Saturday 28th August 2021
Departing Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Billingham and Stockton
Come join us as we take you on a two-day adventure to Alton Towers.
Alton Towers is one of the UK’s largest theme parks and has something for everyone with over 40 rides. With white knuckle rides for the grown-ups whilst the little ones can enjoy CBeebies Land.
Although not confirmed yet we fully anticipate the BRAND NEW Gangsta Granny ride to be open after it’s opening for 2020 was delayed.
Prices include transport, bed and breakfast at Holiday Inn Express (Derby Pride Park), and theme park entry for 2 days:
- Adult (12+) – £120
- Child (3-11) – £105
- Baby/Toddler (2 and under) – £50
- FAMILY (2 Adults, 2 Children, 1 Room) – £415
Deposit of £40 per person available with full payment due by the 27th July 2021. Deposits are non-refundable or transferable.
- Depart Hartlepool (Church Square) 6.15am
- Depart Billingham (Forum Bus Stop) – 6.30am
- Depart Stockton (Old Swallow Hotel) – 6.45am
- Depart Middlesbrough (BBC Tees) – 7am
- Arrive Alton Towers – 11am
- Depart Alton Towers – 6.15pm
- Arrive Alton Towers 10am
- Depart Alton Towers at 6.15pm
All of our coaches are family friendly with toilet, entertainment and colouring packs on board for children.