- EDINBURGH OVERNIGHT STAY Departing Middlesbrough, Stockton, and Hartlepool Thursday 10th December 2020 to Friday 11th December Day 1: Pickup Stockton Swallow Hotel @ 8.15am Pickup Middlesbrough BBC Tees @ 8.30am Pickup Hartlepool College @ 9am Arrive approx 1pm (45 min service station stop on way) Day 2: Depart from Edinburgh at 5pm WHAT IS INCLUDED: * Transport to and from Edinburgh with entertainment on board coach. ** Bed and breakfast @ Holiday in Edinburgh West ***Free Transfers will be available at selected times but public transport and taxi easily available to hotel 5 mins from city. PRICE (based on sharing one room): 2 Adults = £150 (£75 per person) 1 Adult, 1 Child = £140 (£70 per person) 2 Adults, 1 Child = £180 (£60 per person) 2 Adults, 2 Children = £210 (£52.50 per person) * Child = 12 or under **£25 supplement for child between 13-17 years old when sharing with 2+ adults (Hoiliday Inn policy). Non refundable deposit of £30 per person available, full payment due by 11.59pm on 1st November 2020.
EDINBURGH WEEKEND BREAK
Departing Middlesbrough, Stockton, and Hartlepool Friday 18th December 2020 to Sunday 20th DecemberDay 1: Pickup Stockton Swallow Hotel @ 8.15am Pickup Middlesbrough BBC Tees @ 8.30am Pickup Hartlepool College @ 9am Arrive approx 1pm (45 min service station stop on way) Day 2: Shuttle to the city centre from the hotel at 10am, coming back from the city centre at 5pm. Day 3: Shuttle to the city centre at 10am, depart for Teesside 5pm PLEASE NOTE - THE HOTEL IS ONLY 5 MINUTES FROM THE CITY BY TAXI OR PUBLIC TRANSPORT. The shuttles are for convenience but not mandatory. WHAT IS INCLUDED: * Transport to and from Edinburgh with entertainment on board coach. ** Bed and breakfast @ Holiday in Edinburgh West ***Free Transfers into the city for your convenience. PRICE (based on sharing one room):
- 2 Adults = £230 (£115 per person)
- 3 Adults = £345 (£115 per person, ONE ROOM)
- 1 Adult, 1 Child = £208 (£104 per person)
- 2 Adults, 1 Child = £293 (£98 per person)
- 2 Adults, 2 Children = £356 (£89 per person)
- EDINBURGH DREAMGIRLS & CHRISTMAS MARKETS Departing Middlesbrough, Stockton, Billingham and Hartlepool Thursday 26th November 2020 Enjoy a day in Edinburgh exploring the Christmas market followed by the amazing Dreamgirls (stalls seats) at the Edinburgh Playhouse. Let your soul sing with the dazzling multi-award winning DREAMGIRLS in 2020! Direct from the West End with an extraordinary story and the unforgettable, spine-tingling vocals that send audiences wild, this spectacular musical production features the classic songs And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going, Listen, I Am Changing and One Night Only. Meet The Dreams – Effie, Lorrell and Deena – three talented young singers in the turbulent 1960s, a revolutionary time in American music history. Join the three friends as they embark upon a musical rollercoaster ride through a world of fame, fortune and the ruthless realities of show business, testing their friendships to the very limit. PLEASE NOTE - The Stalls are 40 steps down from street level. The theatre does not have a lift.
TIMINGS:Stockton 6.45am (Swallow Hotel)Middlesbrough 7am (BBC Tees, Newport Road)Billingham 7.20am (Forum)Hartlepool 7.40am (Church Street)Arrive - 10.40am approx - pending traffic Show - 2.30pm Depart - 6pm
- Adult (15+) - £65
- Child (14 and under) - £55
EDINBURGH ZOO THURSDAY 20TH AUGUSTDeparting Middlesbrough, Stockton, Billingham and Hartlepool An Extensive Animal Collection Providing Memories to Last a Lifetime. For a Great Day out, You Can't Beat Edinburgh Zoo! Home To Over 1,000 Rare Animals.
TIMINGS:Stockton 7am (Swallow Hotel)Middlesbrough 7.15am (BBC Tees, Newport Road)Billingham 7.35am (Forum)Hartlepool 7.55am (Church Street)Minimum of 6 hours at the zoo.
- Adult (16+) - £46
- Child (3-15) - £41
- Baby/Toddler (2 and under) - £26