ALTON TOWERS 2 DAY BREAK Saturday 24th October to Sunday 25th October 2020 Departing Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Stockton
Come join us as we take you on a two day adventure to Alton Towers. Alton Towers is one of the UK's largest theme parks and has something for everyone with over 40 rides. With white knuckle rides for the grown ups whilst the little ones can enjoy CBeebies Land. SCAREFEST
Details are still to be released about the specific details of Scarefest 2020 but there will definitely be scare mazes, late night rides (till 9pm), and other Halloween themed events.
Prices include transport, bed and breakfast at Holiday Inn Express (Derby Pride Park), and theme park entry for 2 days:
Deposit of £40 per person available with full payment due by the 24th September 2020. Deposits are non refundable or transferable.
- Adult (12+) - £135
- Child (3-11) - £125
- Baby/Toddler (2 and under) - £70
- FAMILY (2 Adults, 2 Children, 1 Room) - £440
- Depart Stockton (Old Swallow Hotel) – 8.15am
- Depart Middlesbrough (BBC Tees) – 8.30am
- Depart Hartlepool (Church Square) 9am
- Arrive Alton Towers - 12.15pm
- Depart Alton Towers - 9pm
All of our coaches are family friendly with toilet, entertainment and colouring packs on board for children.
- Arrive Alton Towers 10.30am
- Depart Alton Towers at 8.30pm
TO BOOK Please add all ticket types and quantity to cart individually (Adult, Child, Toddler, Family) then click cart at top right (shopping trolley) to pay .